It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a recipe with you guys, and I figured since I had some downtime, I’d share a current favorite in the house! I’ve tried a few different cauliflower recipes in this house from garlic parmesan roasted bites, cauliflower rice – next I absolutely need to try a flavorful cauliflower crust recipe – but these bites are hands-down a favorite!
These are vegan, if you’re into that, by the way! Let’s just dive right in!
1 head of cauliflower
1/2 C water
1/2 C soy milk
3/4 C flour
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut the cauliflower into florets
- Combine everything except Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce into a bowl and whip into a smooth mixture
- Toss the florets into the creamy mixture and blend until fully covered
- Place covered florets onto a lined and sprayed/greased cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes
- Remove the tray from the oven and pour a generous amount of Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce over the florets, then place the tray back into the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes
- Remove the tray once again and VOILA! Get yourself some dip and have yourself some cauliflower bites!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Another week done, and it happens to be that time of the month – too much information, right? I know, but I’m a no-holds barred kind of person… seriously, I feel bad for my kids because they’re going to be get sooooooo embarrassed when they’re old enough to understand that emotion.
But I did a lot of strength training this week and my muscles are definitely growing! I’ve switched up my routine, so Mondays are now my “off days”. Thursdays and Sundays are cardio/ab days, Tuesdays and Saturdays are leg days, and Wednesdays and Fridays are arm days!
Sundays are my “5k” days, but I think I mentioned it before, and it turns out that it’s longer than 5k… it’s probably closer to 4 miles. My fiance and I had one of our “we really need a tv show for these kinds of moments” conversations and I’ve convinced him to go out running with me, which will make it easier to determine exactly how far, thereby making my 5k time a little more accurate lol
I’m working on making more vegan friendly snacks and meals – I’ll have a recipe up later this week with a really good one (especially if you like a little kick, like myself). I give vegans so much credit, because I definitely did not last and it’s only been 9 days! I thought No Junk January was so much easier than this!
One last thing, I don’t think I’ll be posting regular videos on any of my channels, because this wedding and my writing is taking up most of my time – summer is going to be a huge challenge as well with all of the kids, but it takes a village.
That’s all I’ve got for you guys so I’ll see you next time! Have an awesome week!