It’s been awhile since I’ve shared a recipe with you guys, and I figured since I had some downtime, I’d share a current favorite in the house! I’ve tried a few different cauliflower recipes in this house from garlic parmesan roasted bites, cauliflower rice – next I absolutely need to try a flavorful cauliflower crust recipe – but these bites are hands-down a favorite!
These are vegan, if you’re into that, by the way! Let’s just dive right in!
1 head of cauliflower
1/2 C water
1/2 C soy milk
3/4 C flour
2 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp cayenne
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cajun seasoning
1/2 tsp salt
Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Cut the cauliflower into florets
- Combine everything except Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce into a bowl and whip into a smooth mixture
- Toss the florets into the creamy mixture and blend until fully covered
- Place covered florets onto a lined and sprayed/greased cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes
- Remove the tray from the oven and pour a generous amount of Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce over the florets, then place the tray back into the oven for an additional 10-15 minutes
- Remove the tray once again and VOILA! Get yourself some dip and have yourself some cauliflower bites!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!