It’s been a hot minute since I said I would post, so here we go! My dearest friend asked me for the recipe, and it lit the fire under my butt to actually do it. So yay, motivation.
I’m still getting the hang of using the crockpot, but I was so satisfied and actually surprised with how good this turned out. I’m not going to bore you guys with a long spiel about how much we loved it, you’re just going to have to try it out yourself!
Cook Time: 5 hours
Two chicken breasts
A stalk of celery
A large carrot (or a handful of baby carrots, whatever you have around)
1 yellow onion
1 can of Pillsbury biscuit dough (or whichever brand you dig)
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
32 oz container of Chicken broth
Salt/Pepper/Garlic Powder/Onion Powder
- Season your chicken with the salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder to your personal tastes (or your family’s personal taste). Then place the breasts into your crockpot and turn on HIGH
- Dump the entire content of Cream of chicken soup and chicken broth inside while you chop the veggies
- After you’ve chopped the celery, carrot, and onion, pour them in the crockpot and give it a little mix before leaving it for 3-4 hours
- After the 3-4 hours, your chicken is ready to shred, so pull it out and shred it on a separate plate. You’re going to dump the shredded chicken back in while you chop each biscuit dough into quarters
- Pour the quartered dough bits inside and leave for another hour on HIGH
- Your soup is ready, how easy was that?
If you plan on making this scrumptious soup, let me know or tag me in a photo of your food on instagram! Enjoy, folks!